Registration for the 2018 Accessible Learning Conference is now open!
Registration is available for one or both days of the Accessible Learning Conference. There is also a limited number of free spots open to students. No matter your choice, registration includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, and refreshments each day
- Parking passes for the Kellogg Center
- Conversations with accessibility and disability leaders
- Invaluable networking opportunities
The full conference schedule will be released during the first week of November. Registration will close November 21, 2018 and will not be available on site.
Please email Kate Sonka (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions, or with accommodation requests.
- Full two-day conference registration: $150
- Thursday, December 6th ONLY: $75*
- Friday, December 7th ONLY: $75*
- Students: FREE*
*Limited to 20 attendees
**Limited to 50 students on first-come basis
Registration for the 2018 Accessible Learning Conference will close on November 21, 2018, if not sold out prior. Please note that on-site registration will not be available.